Daniel Defense 300 Blackout M4V5
Daniel Defense will be offering a new version of their M4V5 line of AR-15 rifles chambered in AAC 300 Blackout (7.62x35mm). The aptly named M4V5-300 AAC Blackout will be the first rifle from Daniel Defense not chambered in 5.56NATO. The solid performance of the 300BLK round for 300 yards and in, combined with Daniel Defense’s reputation for high quality means we can expect nothing less than a high-speed blaster that will reliably and consistently send 7.62 rounds down range.
The 300BLK round has been one of the most popular rounds new rifles are being built for and as Jordan Hunter, Marketing Manager for Daniel Defense explains it should be no surprise Daniel Defense has decided to add the 7.62×35 caliber to their line up.
“We (Daniel Defense) have been asked more times than I can count ‘When is Daniel Defense going to come out with a .308?’ or ‘When is Daniel Defense going to start chambering in 7.62mm?’ The 300 Blackout allows us the ability to answer that question by offering a larger caliber without having to jump up to a heavier platform. Our (Daniel Defense’s) tagline is Lighter. Stronger.Better.™ and the 300 Blackout variant allows us to remain true to that tagline while still giving the consumer what they are asking for.”
- Daniel Defense 300 Blackout M4v5 AAC Blackout Specs:
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Carbine Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Flash Hider: DD Flash Hider
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Buttstock: Magpul MOE
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Omega X Rail™ 12.0
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
- Weight(no sights): 7lbs 1oz
- Made in the USA!