LaserLyte Kryptonyte Center Mass
LaserLyte has introduce a new aiming laser for rifles and shotguns called the Kryptonyte Center Mass Laser (CM-15). What makes this laser system different is that it displays a ring of 8 green dots surrounding the center aiming laser. The ring grows at 1-inch per yard.
The CM-15 will mount to rifles and shotguns with 3-inches or longer Picatinny rail, and the body is made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum with a T3 hardness and black anodized to Level 2 hardness. The recessed activation selector can be set to constant on, momentary or off. The remote switch is used with the 10-inch length, 2-inch tape switch area with copper braided cord.
LaserLyte CM-15 Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: AR’s, AK’s, rifles and shotguns with a Picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Programmable: Constant On, Momentary On, Off
- Batteries: 1 x CR-123
- Battery Life: 6 hours
- Weight: 5.4 ounces/0.153 kg
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 3 inches/7.619 cm
- Width: 2.43 inches/ 6.172 cm
- Height: 1.37 inches/3.479
- MSRP: $284.95