LaserLyte UTA-SH Laser Smith & Wesson Shield
LaserLyte has introduced the UTA-SH aiming laser for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield. The UTA-SH mounts to the M&P Shield trigger guard and snugs-up securely to the dust cover. It features an ambidextrous, and ergonomic activation switch and can be programmed to either constant on or pulse mode. Another function is the “auto-off” feature that displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes. In actual usage* the battery life lasts 5-hours in constant on and 10-hours in pulse mode (*actual usage is: 1 min. on and 1 min. off).
- Compatible Firearms: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol: 9mm and .40 S&W
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Programmable: Constant On, Pulse Mode
- Auto-Off Feature: Display flash after 5-min operation, turns unit off after 6 minutes.
- Batteries: 4 x 377
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage*)
- Weight: 0.63 oz. /18 g
- Material: 30% glass filled nylon and steel mounting hardware
- Length: 2.25 inches/57.24 mm
- Width: .69 inches/17.64mm
- Height: 1.54 inches/39.22mm
- MSRP: $99.95
*Normal usage is defined as one minute on and one minute off. This test mimics actual usage where the unit is turned on and off and the battery is given time to automatically regenerate.