Software to train your eye and brain
GASTON J. GLOCK style LP has released some interesting new “training software.” According to the release, this software is built specifically to improve eye and brain function for the shooting market. It is described as a game-like training platform that enhances visual acuity when participating in shooting sports. They advise the software would be useful for professionals and hobbyists alike, regardless of age.
“Trainers, ophthalmologists and psychotherapists have been consulted for their technical expertise and instruction for the information, exercises and experiments that compose the GASTON® E & B training platform.” Gaston J. Glock style LP
- Eye & Brain training for Shooting Sports – not outside, not noisy – but strong and powerful to make us aware of the visual process.
- The Eye is the “Hardware” and the Brain the “Software” - GJGsLP wants to try out training the Eye muscles and to improve the brain. This training can actually help influence the sense of sight.
Operating system: Windows XP or newer
Free disk space needed: 8 GB
Connection to internet during license registration (afterwards the software can be used without internet connection)
- This item will delivered on a USB flash drive – Software size approx. 3.6 GB (Flash drive only for our software delivery – no warranty for further use)
- Please read all instructions carefully on the E&B training page
- All Hardware and Software requirements are listed also on the E&B training page
- The software developed for school children (10 years or older) and Grown ups.