SureFire EB1 Backup LED Flashlight
SureFire has released an upgraded version of the E1B Backup dubbed the EB1 Backup. The new EB1 offers a 200-lumen high output beam and a 5-lumen low. The body is constructed from lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum and is available in black, tan and silver. Powered by a single 123A battery, the EB1 weighs 3.3 ounces (w/battery), and is 4.4 inches long with a 1.1 inch bezel diameter.
SureFire is offering two EB1 Backup models, each with a distinct switch type:
Click-type switch with tailcap shroud – MSRP $225
Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output.
Tactical switch (no shroud) – MSRP $230
Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on low output; press further for momentary-on high output. Release to turn light off. Twist tailcap clockwise for constant-on low then high output.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Choice of two models with distinct tailcap switch options: Click-type — press or click for high, return to off, and press or click again within two seconds for low; Tactical version — press for momentary-on low, press further for momentary-on high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Available in black, silver, and tan
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life