Daniel Defense DDM4ISR 300 Coming April 1st
Daniel Defense has updated its website, and is now listing the DDM4ISR available May 6th.
Daniel Defense’s DDM4ISR (Integrally Suppressed Rifle) 300, that debuted at the 2013 ShotShow will be available
April 1st May 6th. The DDM4ISR is chambered in AAC 300BLK with a cold hammer forged 10.3-inch barrel and a permanently attached sound suppressor. Because the suppressor has been threaded and welded to the rifle’s proprietary ISR Integrated Gas Block the total barrel length 16.145-inches, making it not classified as a short barrel rifle (SBR), and only needing one NFA tax stamp.
The DDM4ISR suppressor baffle core can be removed for cleaning and maintenance via a tool that is included with the rifle. The suppressor is constructed from stainless-steel with a 17-4PH monolithic baffle and salt bath nitride finish. The rifle also features a 12-inch Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail (MFR), Magpul MOE stock, and a QD swivel attachment point in the rear of the receiver.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3″ S2W® Profile, Pistol-length Gas System, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, and HP/MPI tested
- Suppressor: All Stainless Steel Construction and 17-4 Monolithic Baffle.
- Chamber: 300 BLK
- Length: 31 ¼” Collapsed
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Integrated Suppressor: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, Salt Bath Nitride Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail 12.0
- Rail Sections: 3 Picatinny Modular Rail Sections
- Made in the USA
- MSRP: $3,199.00