Rainier Arms Introduces CHF Barrels
Started by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, Rainier Arms has introduced their own line of AR-15 Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) barrels. These barrels are made from Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with chrome lining, heavy mil-spec phosphate exterior coating and are magnetic particle tested. All barrels are chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist, and are available in 14.5 or 16 inches in length. Each length is available in either government or lightweight profile.
One nice touch from Rainier is that a pinned low profile gas block is included with their CHF Barrels. MSRP for the Rainier Arms Cold Hammer Forged Series barrels is $299.95, but are currently available for $284.95 at www.rainierarms.com.
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:7
- Barrel Length: 14.5” or 16″
- Barrel Profile: Government or Lightweight Profile
- Barrel Gas System: Mid-Length
- Gas Block: Pinned Low Profile
- Inside Finish: Chrome Lined
- Outside Finish: Military Specification Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Port Diameter: Government .725 or Lightweight .625
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1 lbs 4oz (14.5” LW), 1 lbs 8 oz (14.5” Gov), 1 lbs 8 oz (16” LW), 1 lbs 10 oz (16” Gov)
- Made in the USA!