Sneaky Bags CRB: Lower Vis Weapon Transport
The ‘Sneaky Bags CRB’ (Covert Rifle Bag) in a conversation recently between the proprietor of Juggernaut Graphics and some other veterans-turned-entrepreneur. Those involved could not speak highly enough of the CRB so we had one of our trusty RECOIL correspondents-at-large take a look at it.
Sneaky Bags is owned and the design work performed by a combat veteran. The CRB itself comes in two sizes (30″ and 36″) and features several pockets, pouches and retention mechanisms, including a 3/4 zip lower pocket with a PALS compatible Velcro back wall and a mesh zippered pocket opposite. The rear of the bag is built with four D-rings so the user can sling it as desired or rig it up as a backpack proper. The primary interior pocket of the smaller CRB will carry a long gun in two compartments (one each for the upper and lower receivers, divided by a padded panel) while the larger CRB will hold two 16″ barrel rifles with optics mounted and magazine inserted.
Though it is impossible of course to determine the suitability of a piece of gear from a video and some text, the CRB does appear to have great potential for those who want or need to transport their long guns in something that does not advertise the fact that a weapon is present (this could apply to civilian, LEO and military alike). Watch for additional information on the CRB and the forthcoming Sneaky Bags T.o.T. bag here.
CRBs are available in black, Navy and green and retail for $150 and $160 respectively. The following video details some of the CRB’s features.
Buy your Sneaky Bag CRB here.
Attributes of the Sneaky Bags CRB:
- Made of 1000D nylon
- MilSpec webbing and bungees
- Removable closed cell foam and HDPE plastic. The CRB will protect the contents inside and keep you from getting jabbed by sharp charging handles or other accessories.
- MOLLE/PALS and Velcro grid in the external pocket which accepts all MOLLE compatible accessories on the market. We like the ones we make but any other manufacturers product should do fine as well.
- Dimensions 36″ x 12″ x 2″ (4″ where the external pocket is).
The 36″ overall length CRB will fit the following weapon systems with magazine inserted and optic attached:
- AR15/M16 Family of weapons with an overall length (non-collapsed or fixed) of less than 36 inches.
- AK family of weapons with fixed stocks.
- Some Shotguns with 18 inch barrels and shorter stocks or folding stocks.