Wilson Combat BILLet-AR
Wilson Combat has released its BILLet-AR custom option for the Wilson Combat line of AR-15 rifles and complete upper receivers. This option allows customers to upgrade to a matched billet upper and lower receiver for rifle and a billet upper for complete upper receiver orders.
The BILLet-AR was developed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to address structural design weaknesses they saw in standard USGI receivers. The receiver walls are more rigid to reduce firing flex. While the upper receiver bolt raceway is designed for smoother chambering, and the lower receiver magazine well is oversized to help reduce reload times.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock
- Picatinny top rail
- Shell deflector
- M4-style extended feedramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics
- Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential
- Oversize, EDM-cut magazine well
- Precision threaded receiver and reamed pin holes
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish
- Mil-Spec hard anodized prior to final finishing
Pricing for the BILLet-AR custom upgrades are:
- Billet Upper / Lower Receiver Upgrade, Complete Rifle – $400.00
- Billet Upper Receiver Upgrade, Complete Upper – $200.00